Wondering how to remove silhouette filter on TikTok?
Keep reading to find out!
How to Remove Silhouette Filter on TikTok
There are 2 ways that you can remove the filter from your videos on TikTok: through the app itself or through your phone’s settings.
Before I jump into the details, let me say this… As you can see, TikTok has become a worldwide sensation. That's why businesses can't afford to ignore this huge opportunity to advertise their brands on it. I mean, who wouldn't like to take advantage of this sensation and promote themselves on it? And that's how this job came into being… Get more details here!
- Through the app
- Open TikTok and select the video you want to edit.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen and select “Settings”.
- Scroll down and select “Advanced Settings”.
- Under “Video Quality,” uncheck the box that says “Apply Red Filter”.
- Tap “Save” and your video will now have the original colors!
- Through your phone settings
- Go to your phone’s settings and select “Display”.
- Scroll down and select “Colors”.
- Under “Tint,” uncheck the box that says “Red Filter”.
- 4. Tap “Done” and your video will now have the original colors!
Whichever way you choose to remove the silhouette filter from your videos, just remember that this adjustment is being made in order to improve video quality.
Also, you need to understand that it is not something that can be completely removed. Were you able to remove the silhouette filter from your TikTok videos?
Which method did you use?
Let us know!