Wondering how to apply lubricant for females YouTube? Check out this guide!
Sexual lubricants for women are made to reduce friction during sex, making sex more pleasurable and enjoyable.
You may need to experiment to find the right vaginal lubricant for you, but you’ll be pleasantly surprised once you’ve found your favorite.
The question is: How to apply lubricants for females?
Here, we’ve written a step-by-step guide you can follow, but you can also find a lot of helpful tutorials and tips on YouTube!
A Guide on How to Apply Lubricants for Females
So, how do you use lubricants for women? Here’s a quick guide!
- Lubrication choice is an individual matter. If you’re trying lubes for the first time, buy small amounts and try them for a while. Take your time to find a lube that works for both you and your partner.
- Keep your lube near your bed, where you can find and reach it easily. Carry sachets in your purse or car to be ready for spontaneous romance.
- With most lubes, a quarter-sized dollop is about the average amount needed for nice, slippery penetration, but check the instructions that come with the lube you choose. Some go further than others.
- To avoid a cold shock, squirt the lube onto your hands first. Rub them together, and then apply to your body or your partner’s, or to your toy. You can warm your lube in a mug of hot water (not in the microwave–too easy to burn yourself).
- A drop of lubricant on the tip of a condom will help a man feel more sensation during sex with condoms. But just a drop or the condom may not stay in place.
- Take a moment to note whether the lubricant worked for you and your partner–or not. And if it didn’t, try more, less, or a different product. Lubricants are the easiest way to overcome discomfort–and add some playfulness to intimacy.
Hope this guide to lubricants for women helps!