Category: Tiktok Related FAQs
Want to learn how to change your interests on TikTok?
You might already know this but TikTok shows you content based on your interests.
But, what happens when your interests change?
Can you change your interests to get other video suggestions on TikTok?
Before I jump into the details, let me say this… As you can see, TikTok has become a worldwide sensation. That's why businesses can't afford to ignore this huge opportunity to advertise their brands on it. I mean, who wouldn't like to take advantage of this sensation and promote themselves on it? And that's how this job came into being… Get more details here!
The answer: Yes, you can. Here’s how.
- Go to your TikTok profile tab.
- On your profile page, tap on the three lines or three dots button in the top right corner and it will open up the “Settings and Privacy”.
- In the settings tab, look for “Content & Activity” and then select “content preferences”.
- To update or change your interests, select the interests you would like to add.
- When you have selected all of the interests that you would like to add, click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
Take note: TikTok uses an artificial intelligence (AI) algorithm to gauge your likes and dislikes. So, make sure to customize your page over time by letting the app know when you like something and when you don’t.
It might take a few days for you to notice that you’ve successfully changed your interests on your TikTok, but once they adjust, you’ll be able to see the content you love without having to search for it.