Category: Tiktok Related FAQs
Wondering how to delete TikTok comments?
Here’s a quick step-by-step guide!
Before I jump into the details, let me say this… As you can see, TikTok has become a worldwide sensation. That's why businesses can't afford to ignore this huge opportunity to advertise their brands on it. I mean, who wouldn't like to take advantage of this sensation and promote themselves on it? And that's how this job came into being… Get more details here!
Like other social media platforms, TikTok allows all users to moderate comments posted to their videos by other users.
You can also remove your comments if you make a spelling mistake or forget to tag someone correctly.
The easiest way to delete a TikTok comment is by using the mobile app.
Guide on How to Delete TikTok Comments
To delete TikTok comments using the mobile app, you just need to:
- Open the TikTok app and click “Me” in the lower-right corner to open your TikTok profile.
- Click the TikTok video that has the comment(s) you want to moderate.
- Tap the comment icon that looks like a speech bubble.
- Perform a long press on the comment you want to delete.
Note: If you find the comment offensive, you may want to Report it before you delete the comment so that TikTok is aware of the account.
- Click “Delete”.
To delete TikTok comments through a web browser, you just need to:
- Open your preferred web browser and go to the official TikTok website. Log in if you’re not already.
- Hover your mouse cursor over your avatar in the top-right corner and click “View Profile”.
- Click the video that has the comment(s) you want to moderate.
- Move your cursor over a comment. An ellipsis (three dots) should appear to its right.
- Hover your mouse over the ellipsis and click Delete from the popup menu. It will immediately delete the TikTok comment.
We hope this guide helps you delete the comment(s) you want to get rid of!