Category: Tiktok Related FAQs
Someone left a really nice comment on your TikTok video and you want to feature it for everyone to see. The question is: How to pin a comment on TikTok?
Let this guide show you how in just a few steps!
How to Pin A Comment on TikTok
TikTok has a comment pinning feature that allows you to pin your favorite comments to your posts. Whether you’re a content creator wanting to grow your audience, or someone who just loves creating posts, this feature will surely draw attention to your feed.
It can also help set the tone of your comments section and show off more of your personality.
Pinning a Comment on an iPhone
- Sign in to TikTok.
- Find the comment you wish to pin by either: Selecting the “Me” icon in the bottom tab, browse the comments, and tap on the three-dotted bubble.
- Tap the “Inbox” at the bottom of the screen to see your notifications. Find the comment, and it will open the comments section on that post.
- Long-press the comment, and a new pop-up will display.
- You’ll see the “Pin comment” and “Unpin comment” options. Tap “Pin comment.”
- Pinning a Comment on an Android Device
- Log in to TikTok.
- You can find the comment you want to pin in two ways: Go to the “Me” icon in the bottom tab, then tap on the three-dotted bubble to go through the comments.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap on “Inbox” to see your notifications. Find the comment, and it will open the comments section on that post.
- Press and hold the comment.
- You’ll see the “Pin comment” and “Unpin comment” options in the new pop-up window.
- Choose “Pin comment.” When you’re ready to unpin the comment, tap “Unpin comment.”
Hope this helps you pin your favorite comments!