Wondering how to remove the share button on Facebook posts 2020? This article is for you!
Facebook is a highly popular social media platform and most people use it to share photos and videos with others. While people enjoy sharing posts with family and friends, some people may not want their posts to be shared with others.
The main reason people don’t want to share their posts is that they don’t want to compromise on privacy.
In this post, we share some tricks and hacks on how to remove the share button on Facebook.
How to Remove the Share Button on Facebook?
Follow these steps to disable the share button to prevent your posts from being shared.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- At the top right corner, you will see a menu icon. Click on it.
- Under the Privacy section, click on Profile and Tagging.
- Next, click on “Allow others to share your posts to their story”.
- Click on NO to disable the sharing feature.
- Next, go to your Facebook profile and select the disable share button.
- Click on the three-dot icon you can see at the top right corner and select Edit post privacy.
- Select “Friends”. This will allow only your friends to view and share your posts.
That’s it! This is how to remove the share button on Facebook posts.