Wondering why some people are adding someone to a Twitter list in Hootsuite?
Looking at these two platforms, you might think they are too different and you’re unsure how they are connected.
If you’re interested, keep reading as we answer the question: “Why would you want to add someone to a Twitter list in Hootsuite?”
Why Would You Want to Add Someone to A Twitter List in Hootsuite?
So, why would you want to do this?
People have their own reasons for adding or tagging someone to a Twitter list in Hootsuite.
Here are some common reasons why:
- To better engage with the followers on the list
- To block them from resharing or commenting on your posts
- To send targeted direct messages in bulk
- To bundle people into categories using Twitter lists
- To create a focused feed of similar users such as advocates, industry influencers, or competitors
- To boost the SEO ranking of your posts
- To group together your published tweets by topic for easier reference
Hootsuite can also help you manage your Twitter account all-in-one place more effectively.
Here’s what Hootsuite can make your Twitter experience different:
- Engage in new ways with video on Twitter. Easily schedule, upload, and share your pictures, videos, and posts on Twitter with your audience on Hootsuite.
- Increase your post-scheduling speed. You can plan a week’s worth of tweets in one sitting or quickly schedule a small batch of tweets to be published throughout the day all in one place.
If you’ve never tried adding someone to a Twitter list on Hootsuite, you may want to try it out and experience its benefits!