Category: Tiktok Related FAQs
Wondering how to remove red filter on TikTok?
You’re in the right place!
The new TikTok “Silhouette Challenge” has flooded social media with a lot of snaps and videos posted with the red light filter.
However, while some people are loving the new red silhouette, many people are looking for ways to remove this red filter. If you’re one of the latter, keep reading for some tips and tricks!
Before I jump into the details, let me say this… As you can see, TikTok has become a worldwide sensation. That's why businesses can't afford to ignore this huge opportunity to advertise their brands on it. I mean, who wouldn't like to take advantage of this sensation and promote themselves on it? And that's how this job came into being… Get more details here!
How to Remove Red Filter on TikTok
Here are some tips and tricks to remove that red filter on your TikTok video:
- Depending on what device you have, you’ll need to download an app for editing video on your phone, such as Google Play or Apple’s App Store.
- Open the downloaded “Red Silhouette” video on your mobile device’s video editor.
- To improve the quality of the downloaded TikTok video, adjust the brightness.
- The “Red Silhouette” video needs to be reduced in saturation and contrast.
- The “Red Filter” will be removed from your TikTok video if you lessen the tint in your video.
The red filter is not guaranteed to be removed. However, once you edit your video’s brightness, contrast, and saturation, your Silhouette challenge filter will look different even under the same effect.