Some social media platforms use a video format that saves the original file and the edited one separately, which allows you to remove filters.
However, when you post a video on TikTok, the filters get blended into the clip, which means that there’s no way to extract individual elements.
Before I jump into the details, let me say this… As you can see, TikTok has become a worldwide sensation. That's why businesses can't afford to ignore this huge opportunity to advertise their brands on it. I mean, who wouldn't like to take advantage of this sensation and promote themselves on it? And that's how this job came into being… Get more details here!
What’s the red light filter on TikTok?
Also known as the Red Filter, it is an effect that turns your whole video red, making it seem as though it’s actually been lit up by real red studio lights.
The filter has gone viral as it’s being used as part of the Silhouette Challenge that’s taking over TikTok.
How to Remove the Red Filter On Tiktok
The red light on your Silhouette Challenge can be easily removed by using your IOS or Android smartphones / PC easily by doing some enhancements and color corrections in the video.
- Download a video editing app on your phone, which you can download from Play Store or App Store, depending on your respective device.
- Open the downloaded “Red Silhouette” video in the video editor on your mobile device.
- Increase the brightness of the downloaded TikTok video.
- Decrease the contrast and saturation of the “Red Silhouette” video.
- Decrease the tint in your video, and then the “Red Filter” will be removed from your TikTok video.
Did it work?
We hope these tips help you!